Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I AM TWELVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO FREE! its my birthday! wahoo! r u guys excited? i am! and just think... next year i'll be 13! official teenaged year! sooner or l8r i'll be driving! sorry, mom, i know your probably not wanting me 2 grow up, but oh well! leave a comment that says "happy birthday" for my presesnt! JK guys! you dont have to! i can't believe i'm 12 already! we went to applebee's last night to celebrate and i got to get a free hot fudge sunday shooter! and the staff sang a song that went like this:
"happy, happy birthday
from applebee's to you
we wish it was our birthday, so we could party too!"
it's a really cool song and i have it stuck in my head!

well, that concludes my blog post 2day, folks, so stay tuned for next time. goodnight and drive carefully!

Always,
( the twelve year old version of) Taryn Kathy <3

No comments:

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]