Friday, June 6, 2008

more swimmin

well, guess what? i've been swimming in the country club pool since wednesday and i'm EXHAUSTED! seriously, i'm soooooo tired! ughhhhhhhh... you guys are lucky i'm blogging! i want to be in a bed under the covers!

anyway,
i have a little bro turning 1 tomorrow! tatum wayne is going 2 be ONE YEARS OLD!!! i'm freaking out b/c he is too tiny to turn one!i want him 2 stay a baby 4ever, but i just can't!

my b-day is in a week from 2 morrow, i'll turn twelve. my lil bro and i have our b-days back 2 back! and my other bro, trey, has 1 on the 25th, and he's turning 6! omg!!!!!!! do all my brothers have 2 grow?

well, i'm exhausted, so i think i'll go rest until suppertime!

Always,
Taryn Kathy<3

1 comment:

Season Broussard said...

Me, Landri & Payton went swimming at Mrs. Darla's today and guess what? Landri swam with just floaties on her arms...that's it. JUST ARM FLOATS. She's getting brave! I was so proud of her. We miss you.

Oh yeah, and last night Landri said, "moma, Sissy makes noodles for me every night. My Sissy is so sweet." AWWWW... We love & miss you.

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]