Monday, July 21, 2008

i get to dance in paris, france!

i havent been on in 4ever! forgive me people, plz. i would dramatically make the beggining of the this post a complete declaration of my utmost apologies for the tragic act of not blogging for all eternity and severely make myself blog every single day for the rest of crazy, awesome life, but i'm not that dramatic- am i? anyway, since i've last blogged, things have happened! i'm home in louisiana now, have already gone through one of my incredible summer dance camps ( which ended about 3 days ago), and will go 2 my second dance camp in about an hour or so. my stepdad has started a bike ministry over the summer-so if you need a bike, give him a call. our camper is almost done and next week we are going camping in mississippi along the boga...(something i cant prenounce) river. i know, it's a lot to take in. it took me forever 2 write this! well, now that you all know what's going on in my life, it's time to tell you guys the BIG NEWS.

in the dance camp that just got overwith i got chosen to be on the american all-star national dance team!!!!!! i know. wow. ok, anyway, every year they go on a trip to dance in the goodwill performance thingy and this year theyre going to paris, france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, i know! ok, calm down people, cuz there's bad news 2... :-( i probably wont get to b/c it cost 3 thousand dollars per person (which isn't bad since it covers your passport, plane ticket there, entrance fee to disneyworld paris, and the 5 nights at the hotel) but still, that's not the problem... the problem is theyre going in november and we need more time to save that much money by then. i think they should do it like next summer if you ask me. but w/e (whatever).

well, i guess that's all folks.

love you,
Taryn Kathy <3

No comments:

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]