Wednesday, April 16, 2008

pirette alert! pirette alert! mayday! mayday!





helloooo evabody! i know i havent been on in like 4ever, but here i am! ready for anotherpost? i am!

ok... so im on my school's dance team, and we have had our first official practice on tuesday! i was soooooo excited! we are performing in our school talent show on friday and i cant wait! I just got my first EVER set of... POMPOMS!i like our poms cuz theyre really shiny and pretty! theyre green and silver and sparkly!

AWWWWWWWWW... :-(

I wont be able to go to Sparkle's campout thingy! i was really looking foreward 2 it, but we have a MANDATORY fitting thing at dancer's lair for the dance team at 9am on that Saturday and then I have a soccer game at 11am. i know if you are gabby or caroline or vangie or any1 else going 2 sparle thats my friend, youd be saying "AWWWWWW!!!" rite about now. and im so sorry mrs. connie! i know it is going 2 be lots of fun and i hope evryone has a good time camping! i wish our meeting thingy was any other day than that, but its not.
*** if you're sad about me not going post a comment that says " AWWWWWWWW!" dont worry, guys! i still love you all!***

byebye,
taryn!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jesusgirl's 411 said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :-( <3 LOL

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]