Saturday, April 26, 2008

beware of my stubborness!!! :-p

im now on a strike type of thing. as much as i am obsessed with blogging, i have decided not to write another blog entry until SOMEONE reads the post below this 1 and comments on it. i must have 3 comments on it and NONE of them can be from the same person! so if you ever want 2 hear my voice again( or, technically, READ my WORDS again) comment on the post below, titled: FEILD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! :-0

until then,
stubborn (taryn) :-p

5 comments:

Season Broussard said...

What am I going to do with you?

Jesusgirl's 411 said...

idk

Gabby said...

hey T! its gabby! LOL, luv the outfit! go to my blog, gabbeo.blogspot.comx : )

HEATHER said...

love the outfit
-spacebuddie jupiter

Gabby O. Jo. AKA ms.jonas! said...

HHHHEEEAAAY
LUZ YA!

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]