Saturday, April 19, 2008

FEILD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!! :-O











Since im on the dance team at school, we had to dance at the feild day talent show. so me and my pirette buddies decided to get air brush shirts that said our names and "feild day '08" on it and pants that said "pirette" on the butt of them. they were so cute! here are some pics. ( my butt isnt really this big, my mom just zoomed in on it so it just came out like that!!! JKing with you!!!)

ok, well, i got all dressed up 4 nothing!!!!!! they announced that feild day was canceled bcuz of bad weather! AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!! WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO DANCE!!!!!!!!! it was rescheduled to this coming friday, so i'll try again next time! hope u like the pics!!!!!

Love,

Taryn

2 comments:

Gabby said...

jeez! u want me 2 comment? FINE! jkg! hey tay tay...? its gabby! luv the dance clothes and stuff! very cute! 2 bad about the whole "canceling feild day"....o well, hav fun on the 2nd try : )
from who?
GABBY!

Kimberly said...

Alright little girl, this is your aunt speaking. Frankly, I don't want to see your hiny all in my face. Just because you're a smarty pants, doesn't mean I want to look at your PANTS!!! =)
I'm proud that you got your Pom poms. I love you TK. Can mine count for two, since it's lengthy? Because, I do want to hear about your life via jesusgirl's 411!

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]