Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thanks nanny c!

hi! howz everybody doin? im doin GREAT! no why? i just got back from ridin my 4wheeler! it was sooooo fun! i will put pics on site l8tr! i didnt exactly ride mine though, i rode trey's b cuz seth was smaller than me and my 4wheeler's tires were smaller than the ones on trey's, so he rode mine annd i rode trey's! it was still lots of fun! in a minute ill go ride again! i just wanted to inform u that i got to finally ride my 4wheeler! well, like i said, i will put pics of me on it in a little while, but theyre not uploaded rite now so... yaa.ok.

oh, and i hope you are enjoying the music at the bottom of my screen! they are some of my fave. songs! but some of them didnt come out all the way, but o well!playlists are really cool! u should get 1!but i would have never got mine on my blog if it hadnt been for carla (nanny c) b cuz she is such a computer geek (JKing w/ you nanny c!), she helped me get it on there! so if youre enjoying the music... thank nanny c! post a comment that says " thanks nanny c!" if you like the music!plz! she'll appreciate it very much and i will 2! so... THANKS NANNY C!

well, im gonna go ride that 4wheeler now!ttfn! ttyl!byebye! ily! :-)

2 comments:

Jesusgirl's 411 said...

THANKS NANNY C!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Taryn.

Gabby said...

thanx nanny c!! LOL! hey its gabby : ) and u sound really excited??!!!!!! check out my blog

www.gabbeo.blogspot.com c ya!

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]