Monday, March 31, 2008

Miss Me? B-D

hellooooooooooo everybody! Miss me? cuz i am back! i just got back from spring break at my dad's and it's good to be back! well, i am gonna miss my dad and stepmom and brothers and nanny c, but ive missed my mom and stepdad and sister 2 so ... yay! im back!

i had a GREAT time camping with my family in tannehill! i caught a fish! but there was a twist! they made everybody who caught one KISS IT! Bleeeeeeeeeeccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! anyway, i went and rode bikes with my cousins and walked through Bubblin' Springs with Landon!

also, my mom has started up her blog again! yay! so go 2 my link list at the bottom and go 2 season broussard's awesome blog! ily 2 all! byebye!

No comments:

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]