Monday, March 24, 2008

fun in the...COLD?

these are my adorable little baby bro's! i love them! aren't they cute? there's Reid ( farthest left), Tate(little baby), Trey( front, on stomach), and Seth( the curly headed one in back)! you will probably be hearing a lot about them in my blog, so this is what they look like!


that's rite folks this is a record of the longest time not blogging for me but that's OK i wont freak out this time! anyway, im @ my dads b cuz im spending my spring break in alabama with daddy, mama k(kacey, my stepmom), carla ( the nanny), and my 4 brothers! im having lots of fun! i had an awesome easter and i hope u did 2! all of the family came over the day b4 and we had an easter egg hunt! kids were everywhere looking for 160 hidden eggs in the woods, and-omg- we found all of them! my cousin, landon kay brooke jones was there! i was soooooo excited! havent seen her in like 4ever! shes awesome! ok, so here's the funniest story of that day:

aunt kim (landon's mom) poured water down my shirt while i was eating my candy, then landon pored it down my shirt, then i asked aunt kim 2 get landon back 4 me, she poured it on landon, so then landon wanted 2 get her back and i never got aunt kim back either so we both got cups FULL of water, snuck ^ behind her, and gave her... a little bath! carla got it on video and everything! so... go see this story in action and go 2 youtube.com and look up " kim, landon, taryn, water"!
ok, so this post is called " fun in the... COLD?" b cuz itz like freeeeeeeeeezing down here! i mean, we were gonna ride our 4wheelers yesterday, but it was so cold we couldn't go outside! so we tried again 2day, but itz like even colder! so wish me luck 4 2morrow, b cuz i wanna ride that 4wheeler!!!!! well, bye!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hey Taryn,
I like your blogg. Don't worry, I am sure you will get to ride that 4 Wheeler in no time.

Love,
Nanny

Jesusgirl's 411 said...

thanks nanny c! ily 2! :-)

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]