Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SWIMMIN SUMMAH!











Helloooooooooooo peeple! how's are yalls doin? hope you're havin a happy summer! i'm havin a blast! i'm in alabama rite now at my dad's! do you guys know what i've been doing? well...
since the very first day i've arrived in alabama to the moment i'm writing this post, i have went swimming, swimming, swimming!!! we went to this place where my nana and granpa ted were camping and swam in the lake for like 3 days! it was sooooooo fun! here are all the people that were there:
me



my dad



my stepmom



my little bro trey



my little bro seth



my little bro tanner reid



my little bro tatum wayne



my aunt kim



my cousin landon



my cousin will



my cousin ryan



my nana



my granpa ted



my nana and granpa's dog, gabe


yaah. wow. i know.
anyway, i have some more news... i have those frapp pics! woohoo!( they should be above, like you havent seen them by now!)
well, continue to have a great summer! ily all!
happy blogging,



Taryn Kathy








2 comments:

Season Broussard said...

hey there. Check your email, cuz I sent you one. :)

Gabby said...

wel ur welcum 4 de pics! ;-D

My Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my slideshow:]]